Now this is what I was waiting to put up and for all of you to see.. My newest creations with LEGOS ... I love my legos. I love creating new designs with my lego pieces! I tell you, ... I can sit with my legos the whole day long and still not be bored!!! HAHAHA.....
My super creations for you all -
My super creations for you all -
The Lego Bathroom
The Lego Telephone
The Lego Helicopter
The Lego Thief and Police
The Lego satellite
The Lego Arctic Boat
The Lego Time Machine
The Lego Arctic detector









2 comments:
Hello Sanvrit, this is me, Abhigyaan, i have been looking for this website ever since i got to know about it, please reply to the man (that's me) sitting in the U.S. lonely. And also, advanced happy birthday. advanced happy birthday to al! HAHAHA! Cool Website!
Hello Sanvrit, this is me, Abhigyaan, i have been looking for this website ever since i got to know about it, please reply to the man (that's me) sitting in the U.S. lonely. And also, advanced happy birthday. advanced happy birthday to al! HAHAHA! Cool Website!
Post a Comment