Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

my paternal family





















































u know i had visited orrisa when i was 9 months old.... i enjoyed so much there.... with my uncles and aunts and grandpas and grandmas and also can u believe my Great grandma..... oh yes!!!... u guessed right!! thats me with my great grand mother on the bed.... ohhhh and do u see me with my papa.... oooo... ya its a real rifle....... though ofcourse there are no bullets in it..... u know this is a real village where lions and tigers sometimes wander and come into the habitation area..... so they have to protect themselves and keep these weapons for the same purpose!!
did u see the mango??? it was such a nice raw mango... yummy..... though i actually didnt get to eat one....:( apart from visiting all my relatives i also visited the temples there and took blessings.... here u can see me in the hanuman temple..... i just didnt want to leave the temple ..... it was so nice and peaceful there...... i loved the whole place and enjoyed there even more.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment